*NSD 2024 Start Here*

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

jengd
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 19

Re: *NSD 2024 Start Here*

Post by jengd »

Looking forward to it!! You guys put so much effort into this weekend every year and it's wonderful!
jmo95
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 964

Post by jmo95 »

I am very excited.  Will be here on and off all weekend.  Thank you.
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image
jenstampz
Cherry Tart

Post by jenstampz »

Very excited! This is my first Cherry Event!!!  😊
dbeachygirl
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 17

Post by dbeachygirl »

I had no idea so much fun awaited!  Excited to be able to take part in this weekend's scrapbook day celebration! Thanks for all who contributed to the prizes, the fun games, the scheduling and answering questions on the sites, the work behind the scenes, etc!

nellie_pickles
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 373

Post by nellie_pickles »

Yes, I do it from my iPhone. To submit in the GALLERY: From the menu, select Picture Gallery. Then you’ll see an additional menu appear - from it, select Submit. (You must be logged in first.)

To submit in the MESSAGE BOARD: Once your layout is in the gallery, go to it (Gallery Menu > My Gallery > select your layout). What I do is I tap on the layout, then tap and hold. A little drop down menu shows up, I select Copy.
Then I go to the challenge in the message board, click reply. Then select the icon that looks like a screen with a green plus sign and paste the link. Press submit.
ColoradoCropper
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 11

Post by ColoradoCropper »

Sounds like a good time here!
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

Glad to come back and play for NSD after being gone from the MB for a few years now! Can't wait to get started on the challenges!
ammielou
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 263

Post by ammielou »

I’m looking forward to being able to participate this year. I can’t wait to see all the beautiful things you guys will be making. ❤️❤️
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 
DGLAML
Cherry Tart

Post by DGLAML »

Good grief, getting here SO late! Everything seems to keep pulling me away from what I really want to do today, lol ..
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

DGLAML wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 5:37 pm
Good grief, getting here SO late! Everything seems to keep pulling me away from what I really want to do today, lol ..

Ain't that the way?  😁
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”