For a very special mom

Moderator: ACOT Employee

imwickedwitch
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 545

For a very special mom

Post by imwickedwitch »

So I usually dont ask for this kind of thing and I am not an organized religion type of person but I could really use some cherry power on behalf of one of the mothers of one of my students. He is 7 and has racked up a formidable resume of 11 productions despite being born premature and the doctors saying he would never learn to speak )we showed them!!!). He is one of our shining stars at the theatre! But now, his mother, who has been through so much has what they think is an autoimmune disorder. I have seen her go from a vibrant young healthy woman to a frail person who cannot even walk up the stairs to the theatre and had to take the elevator. A year ago, she had a root canal and the dentist not only fractured her jaw but perforated her sinus cavity resulting in a horrible infection. She was on intravenous antibiotics for months. And now, her immune system is attacking her pancreas, she cannot eat and is being fed through a feeding tube. No doctor has been able to give a definitive diagnosis and her next step will be the Mayo clinic. PLease, cherries, send prayers, healing thoughts, whatever you believe to Sarah. Her son really needs her here on earth!!!
Becky

Image Image Image

Return to “Prayer Talk”